Getting Started > Onboarding Overview
High level steps to get started with OneSpot.
Our goal is to make getting started with OneSpot’s platform a straightforward and pain-free process. There are only a few steps that require any tech resources and even those steps are very lightweight. We typically launch our clients in 4 to 6 weeks, so its a short journey.
- Tag Installation (Customer)
- Sitemap identification and review (OneSpot)
- Business rule configuration (OneSpot)
- Template strategy and development (OneSpot)
- Configure Action Tracking (Customer)
- Website or Email Service Provider (ESP) implementation (OneSpot)
- Review & Approval (Customer)
- Testing & Deployment (OneSpot)
On the customer side, people with the following roles should be engaged during kick-off.
- Primary contact / project manager
- Website product manager or technical contact (for tag installation)
- Email marketing or CRM manager
- Content manager